Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Out with the old...

So I've been trying to think of some new material for the Realness as I've hit a stage of boredom with simply posting photos, videos and DJ mixes, etc. So, I thought I would share some personal information you probably didn't know about me, because who wants to just pretend to be cool all the time. Afterall this is the realness, so let's keep it real.

I truly love playing frisbee for really, really long periods of time.

I am a sucker for hippy shit, i.e. Goji Berries, Kombucha, Dr. Bronner's, heaps of granola, tea tree deodorant, organic produce, although my style is far from your typical deadhead yogi.

It takes me really long to finish books because I like to start many at a time.

I used to be really good at football and rugby in high school.

I am really sore right now from falling off my skateboard going down a San Francisco hill.

I had a black lab named Spike growing up who was the kindest creature to ever exist.

My younger brother's name is Ryan and he lives in Miami.

Often I have really amazing ideas that I let fade away.

I miss people who have come and gone throughout my life and wish I could somehow throw a big party with all of my friends from my entire life...and the Talking Heads played the party.

I am really bad at saving money.

I've never been to L.A.

I love sleeping.

I will never be able to dunk a basketball although I came close while living in Italy in '04.

I talk shit on hipster bikes but I kinda want one.

Getting a tattoo and skydiving scare the shit outta me, but I want to experience both some day.

I need more classical music in my life.

I love meeting people and then kicking it with them for a full day.

It takes me a really long time to pick out beer at the store.

I worked as a fish monger at a fish market in Seattle.

I love dreams where you can fly.

If I hear a funky breakbeat I can't not dance.


Thanks for reading. Perhaps you feel you know me a bit more now. Stay tuned for more new additions to the Realness.

Paz y amore.

No comments: